Saturday, August 9, 2014

My Experience at Canadian Customs

Greetings!
 
   From the title posted here, I'm sure that you smart ones are quite sure of what I twill be speakin' 'bout! ;) Anywho, all I mean by that is that if you read my last post you could probably guess that we are in Maine on vacation, and that visiting Canada was a probability.
   I had never crossed a border before, but I can't say that anymore! Crossing into Canada from Northern Maine by the Border Passing was .. stressful I guess. For some reason it made me nervous! I'm not really sure why, (Of course we were not hiding anything, or bringing in anything illegal, but the stress was still there!) Into Canada the guard asked my Papa what was in the truck-bed. He answered carpentry tools. We forgot about our lunch back there. He wasn't too happy when we went inspecting.
    Now I am not saying that it went bad, or was very, very, difficult at all! The LORD helped us and sustained us, but if I am willed by my Heavenly Father to carry His Word through Customs, I pray He will give me a peace within me, through government places. The LORD is the giver of peace! The Lord Jesus is our Prince of Peace.

                   In Christ's Love,
                                                   
           Julia Lynn Coggins

No comments:

Post a Comment