Monday, July 21, 2014

*Liebster Award* Oh Yeah!

     Folkies guess what???!!!? I got nominated for an award by Bernie from Forever Changed! Really! :D I'm. So. Happy! So here are my answers. Love you Bernie! And Thanks!!



  Her questions:

1. What's your favorite thing to read about? 
    Right now? :D Warthogs! Oh yes! I just finished a book about one named Mogo, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

2. What is your pet peeve?  
    Walking straight into a spider web. Especially right in the face. Fabulous. Then the only thing you can think of is,"I wonder where the spider is?"
3. What's you favorite season to sing about?
 Probably winter. That is when my heart song starts! Always humming. Joyful. Excited! 

4. Do you write? If so, do you make you characters die? 
I don't write that often, as I find it hard to finish something beyond the first paragraph! So other than school essays, I'm not really a writer. But if I were one: I don't think so. It is so sad when that happens in a book I read, so probably not for my readers sake! 

5. Do you like coffee? 
Nope. Yuck! Coffee is for grown ups.

6. What's your style in fashion?  
Uhh.. I like jeans with normal tee-shirts and cowboy boots, but normally I just wear shorts with any random tee. I don't do sleeveless besides to sleep in though!

7. What's your favorite song right now?
 His Robes For Mine. Also a song I heard at camp and liked, called Oceans. ;) I heard that you, Bernie, like that one!

8. What's your favorite bad guy in a story or book?
 Hmm this is a tough one! Bad guy... I don't know!! Maybe... Gee I'm really running a blank. Oh well. Can't think of a bad guy!

9. Are you ever so bored or tired that you just start acting CRAZY? 
Oh yes! lol ask my sister, Jessica!

10. What are some of your hidden talents? 
I can crochet, bend my fingers at the last knuckle, spread my toes, swallow a pill, march, do at least one push up from my toes, (hard!) do a military march step, (learned those at camp through an AWESOME person named Meryl) and through Christ I can do all things, even have the joy of eternal peace with my Savior.

11.What's your favorite thing to do in summer? 
 Swim! Also look for bird nests, go to camp and sleep in every now and then.... :) I hardly ever do, but I'm making no promises! <3

   Alrighty so that's that!  That was fun! :D So now it is my turn to share the fun! I nominate:
Julia Ryan at Writing For His Glory
Child of God at The Light
Israel Long at I'll Tell You How The Sun Rose
Jessica Coggins at (Almost) Perfectly Pink

  Well I hope you all come online and have fun filling these out too! Thanks for reading!!!
  In Christ and with His love, Julia L.

3 comments:

  1. I loved your answers Julia! Especially #9. Thanks for sharing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mikayla! lol You are so nice!
    With Christ's love, Julia L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie! Sorry this is so late notice. I just realized this post. Sorry. Anyway, thanks so much for doing this post. You answers were entertaining! I also wanted to ask you if you would like to guest post for my blog? I'm going on vacation soon and I would love for some people to guest post! It's okay if you can't. Hopefully you can but I understand if not. Hope all is well! Thanks again for everything!

    -Ellie;P
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete