Monday, July 21, 2014

The Resurfacing of the Julia..

Greetings!
    To all those puzzling about the subject of this post, it means, "I'm back!" Yes, I have gone away for a time because life is busy. BUSY.  B>U>S>Y Really busy! I mean do you know how hard it is to actually stop doing nothing to do something??? Bahahha okay nah, I really have been busy! This month has been like.. wow.. 

    Okay, first was a camping trip. (I didn't go, but whatevs, because still it happened and my schedule was up because of it!) Next was a serving time for a church friend where we helped "babysit". It is kinda hard to explain but we stayed at their house a few days to help the mom with her kids while her husband was away on a mission trip. After that was summer camp. (SQUEEL) I <3 La Vida! Summer camp was. so. much. fun!!!!! Next was another camping trip, to which my whole family went. Fun! After that we have two days before our church's VBS or SBC as our church calls it. (Summer Bible Club) Right now is between the time of the second camping trip and SBC! So now you know what I mean by BUSY! lol

    Guess what?? Bernie nominated me for a "Liebster" award!! What does that mean anyway???? I mean I get the thing about the questions, but what does the word Liebester mean? Sorry everyone if i screw this one up, I've never done anything like this before! lol Thanks for being patient!<3 So my next post if for the questions. <3 Thanks Bernie!!!
     In Christ and with His love,
             -Julia Lynn

3 comments:

  1. You got my curiosity up so I looked it up, Liebester is German for darling. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What would I do without you, Mikayla? Your awesomeness is too bright for my vision. You are so cool!!!! thanks!!
    In Christ's love, Julia L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me I would have gone (More) nuts if I hadn't looked it up. ;D I'm glad it made you happy. =) Your awesome to. =)

      Delete