Saturday, February 7, 2015

January Summary 2015

Greetings Ya'll!

    How was your January, my dears?
    My most sincere apology toward my lack of posting. I admit, my dear reader, this is quite embarrassing! What is quite embarrassing you might ask? Well, I certainly hope you will ask, or at least listen to my answer for, if you had refrained from listening and I myself refrained myself from posting, we would have nothing here to say and we all could go have a party somewhereabouts elsewhere. (Somewhereabouts.. this is a fabulous word I have just created. I give you permission to repeat this fabulous Julia word again sometimewhereabouts.) Where was I? Ah, yes.

   A new year! A new start! A new day! A new chance to get that blog up n' going again, Julia! Ahh.. nah.

Do any o' Ya'll make something called New Year Resolutions? Yea. I don't. Or at least I didn't this year! Did I forget? Oh bother. I better put that on my list next year, huh?


Julia's New Year Resolutions 2016

1. DON'T FORGET TO MAKE THIS LIST!

Hmm.. Perhaps that wouldn't work so well...

        Anywho I didn't make a list of things to do this year, but let me tell you!!

                       If I HAD, the blog would have been on it!!!!!!!!!!

Where was I? Ah, yes. So no resolutions and no blog reminder and so then I wound up not EVEN POSTING IN JANUARY!! Now folks, thats just SAD!

 So to make up for it I am posting a January Summary post.... in Febuary...


   So what happened in January, you well might ask! After all this is a SUMMARY post. You would think the author of this blog had some kind of planning for this post besides the first one of the year being called Febuary and simply using this one as a cover up?!?

                                                      me: *gulp*

  January! Ah yes.. January!! It was.. very! uh very! uh.... Januarish?
Fabulous Julia, fabulous. Everyone clap after that... elaborate..summary..
No one is impressed perhaps... but did I make you laugh, or even simile just a little? Hope so! Let me know in the comments!!

                                            ~Julia L. Coggins ;)        

Oooohhhh!!! CARMEL I LOVE YOU!!!!!

<3




REAL SUMMARY BELOW!

  Now for the truth with no jokin'! In the beginning of the beautiful month of January, the first month of another beautiful new year's beginning, which the Lord God hath made, we were blessed to enjoy a trip down to Texas! 
  If you are familiar with the best Texan around, my dear buddy ol' pal and BEST WRITER EVER AWARD (in my most sincere opinion) you will totally guess that since we were 'in the neighborhood' we stopped in at Mikayla's house. We (Jess and I) even got to spend the night! It was an AWESOME vacation! Mikayla, THANK YOU!!!!!
Ps. If you haven't checked out her blog, get off mine and go read her's! In my opinoin it is a much better use of you time! Have a fabs time my dears!
Mikayla's blog = thebubblegumballerina.blogspot.com 

  Last month the LORD also blessed me with His teaching. The more I read, Og how little I apply myself to :(, The LORD still has mercy and still teaches me! He is healing the faithlessness in my heart that is blocking the way for me to truely worship Him! We need His Holy Word. We need Him steadfast love. We need Him!

               In Christ, who holds me!
                              ~Julia 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE JULIA!!!

    ~President of the Official Fanbase of the Awesome Julia. Unfortunately some of our fans are unhealthy because the Awesomeness of the Julia is to much for us to handle. We should be up and operating in no time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Twinkies Jessiczico!!! You're so sweet!!

      Delete