Saturday, February 21, 2015

Precious is Saddled!!

Hey Readers!

   Guess what amazing thing happened today??!! :D

Did that give you a clue? :D
     
                                              WE SADDLED PRECIOUS TODAY!

    Mom and I know how wonderfully useless a horse is that cannot or isn't being ridden; and we both wished Precious was useful! I want a horse I can ride and the pasture is really too small for our horses, but we can't sell a horse that is useless. No one wants one like that! So we were in a bit of a pickle with a spazzy horse, but Mom just saddled her up and took her for a short walk today!

She did great! I was so happy! Carmel was cute watching her too. ;)
MOM?

But isn't he always? ;) <3
So the LORD answered my prayers and is progressing Precious, helping my mom and I work together, and remember:


                Carmel just keeps gettin' cuter!!!!! <333333


~ <3 In Christ,
                             Julia Lynn Coggins + Carmel Apple +
                                   Precious Beauty!

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! =D I'm so happy for you Julia!! =D Carmels adoarble. =D
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Mikayla!!! I think so profusely also! ;)
      -Julia

      Delete
  2. That's awesome! Your horses are so pretty! Love your names for them too!
    ~Ellie;P
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! That's so sweet of you!! <3 I'm so glad you like their names! Jess, you know, from almost perfectly pink, she wanted to name Carmi Cinnamon. I thought it was girly. ;P what do you think?
      -Julia

      Delete
  3. That's awesome! I LOVE horses!! There beautiful!!

    maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com
    girlslivingforgodsglory.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Maddy!😤 Sorry I just saw this. :P I'll check out your blogs!! (Jessica Coggins is my sis, yeh I'm on her account... :P ) hehe! ~Julia Lynn

      Delete