Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I'm Home From Maine, ya'll!

Dear readers,
   Yuppers! It just so happens that I am home from Maine!! Sorry about my last post leaving you all hanging for almost a month, but hanging is good for you, right? Well I guess it kinda depends on what your hangin' on, like if your hanging off the inside lip of an active volcano, then thats not really too good for your heath! But perhaps your hanging onto a gorgeous stallion's mane as he gallops through the pasture of the wild sky, land, amd sea... Ahhhh

    Where was I? Oh yes: horses. Aren't the beautiful! Amd strong too!! Precious bucked me right off! But they are strong in good ways too!! Like perhaps they pull sledfuls of happy Norwegian children to the Christmas Eve service in the town... Ahhhhhh

    Where was I? Oh yes: horses. ;)  And not just any horse do I adore.. Ok well maybe I do adore all horses, but one that I really, really, adore is my Carmel Apple! He is my lil' colt and I really love him!

    Here is a picture of my darling, to cheer you on your way:
In Christ,

                                                                                   Julia Lynn Coggins and her darling Carmel Apple



 

2 comments:

  1. Awww, your so funny and sweet Julia! I'm glad your back on your blog, I missed your humor! =D And your horses are so goofy in that picture! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love u Jessica!!
    In Christ,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete