Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 3: A Busy Future

Hi,
 
  How are you, dear reader? I'm very busy! Tomorrow our wonderful church is going to have their annual fall festival, and there just so happens to be a lot of cooking involved, but my mom and I are going on a trip to Tennessee for my mom's friend's mom's memorial, so only Jess will be here to cook! Dad and Josh will help too some, I'm sure though!

   I won't be able to train Carmel for the next few days! :(

   You know.. come to think of it.. I think that it's actually 2 days from now that we leave.. yes I believe that's right! So I might be able to work with Carmel tomorrow! And, I might, even be able to post a short thing on here! That sounds awesome!

   I got to gallop now!
  In Christ, Julia Coggins

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia! I am enjoying your blog so much! :) I wanted to follow your blog but I don't see any follower buttons....if you could put that on I would love it! :D

    ReplyDelete