Friday, May 23, 2014

Remembering The Glories Of Goats

 Dear Reader,
     Hi and thank you for reading this! I would like to share with you some things about goats, but since I am cutting short this blog post, I'll have to do more later. (So you can look forward to the next post being about goats!) Here are a few pictures to show you how cute goats are!

Cookie in the back and her babies Noah and Grace up front

Cloud, Oreo, Skip, and Precious


 
Cookie with her twins


Thanks for reading! <3
 -Julia L.




4 comments:

  1. Thanks Rachel! I just love goats!
    P.S. It is so kind of you that you always write a comment, or usually or something, because it is so nice to think that someone reads it! You're such an AWESOME friend!
    In Christ, Julia L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's nothing! And you post very interesting (and cute!) stuff!!
    Love in Christ!! <3

    Now to go prove that I am not a robot.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?




    YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARDS!!!!! YAY! For more details you can look at my blog Uniquely You! Congrats girls! Take your time!

    Peace and Love,

    Bernie;P
    P.S. It's totes fine if you can't do it just contact me and tell me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete