Monday, May 19, 2014

The Latest: My Delightful Barnyard Family!



Dear Reader,
   Hello! I hope all of my delightful fellow bloggers are thriving and flourishing under the warm,
hazy love of summer. I'm so glad my Lord made the seasons! I love every one, don't you? Well anyway, I have to make this post quick, because it is time for me to get in bed. It is my pleasure
to introduce to you my barnyard family!
 


Memphis


This darling little boy has got quite a story to tell! From naughty frosting addict to.. mostly naughty.. non.. frosting addict! Hehehe.. Okay, so maybe he is really shy and scared and a little obsessed with being in control and doesn't often let me touch any more of him than his forehead,
but I love him!! That is all that matters. HUG. Love you Memphis! He is about .. seven?? wow! Times have flown. <3 always. P.S. pray for Memphy's hooves! That's another story.

Simon Edward George

This ADORABLE kitten may deceive you. He is really my brother's cat, and is truly a bucket of adorable trouble! Not that that trouble is adorable... but Simmy is! He may steal your heart, but once he rips it out of you you may have second thoughts. (LOL just kidding.. he won't kill you.. just you will have to suffer some scratches. Love you Simon! He is less than a year old. P.S. Pray for Simon's elbow. Don't laugh. There is a hole in this kitten's side. It's big. And gross. He needs to heal!! 

 
Precious and baby Carmel 
*Gasp* This is sooooo cute! Oh Lord, who am I that you should give me this in my field one morning, not too long ago? Oh Lord! Yep, this is Caramel Apple, or Carmel or Carmi for short. His mom is Precious and they are separated right now.. *sniff* weaning time is hard. Pray for patience and endurance on all of our parts! (Precious is really anxious and neighing but Carmel is just hungry for milk. It's for your own good Carmi! You should have been weaned a long time ago anyway, but remember that I'm suffering with ya! <3333 Okay I'll admit.. my sister says I, "Fangirl," over this little colt. Whatever because I love love love him for ever!!!! <3333 Carmi you stole my heart!
A Horsey Hug
 
And here is a picture that will steal your heart as well.
Thanks for reading!!!
 
   -Julia L.




2 comments:

  1. Great Post!! And Carmi is so cute!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! And that is so cool that you called him Carmi too! <3 =D <3 Lord Bless,
    Julia L.

    ReplyDelete