Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Latest: Carmel Apple

        Dear Reader,
Hello! Thanks for reading this! How are you? Ok.. well in less you answer that in the comments then you wouldn't be able to answer that! teheheheh! Well anyway I again have to make this short; my bedtime is quickly approaching! So here are some more recent pics of my dream colt Carmel Apple!!
This was taken a few days ago: 
 
Isn't he cute?
 
 
 
I really love this next picture! Carmel is like," Yes.. bask in my stunning handsomeness.." and then Precious is like, "Okay.. what is going on here? Look at me!"
Ain't he adorable?!?!
 
 
 
 
This picture is less formal, but it really shows you what it looks like to wake up in a wet pasture with your fuzzy coat on, and still be beautiful!
 
 
 
 
This last one I drew of my Carmi when he gets big and strong, when the Lord gives him strength!
 
Job 39:19-22
      "Do you give the horse his might? Do you clothe his neck with a mane? Do you make him leap like a locust? His majestic snorting is terrifying. He paws in the valley and exults in his strength; he goes out to meet the weapons. He laughs at fear and is not dismayed; he does not turn back from the sword." 

                  God Bless! I pray you will use your days to bring Him honor.
                                        -Julia L.

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing well! Carmi is SO adorable!!! And you are an amazing artist! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! That is so sweet of you! Thing is that my star photographer took all, I think, of the pictures here! Only the best is what I hire! (P.S. That star photographer would be my BFF Jessica!!) P.P.S You are my BFF too!!
    In Chirst,
    Julia L.

    ReplyDelete