Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Book Review: The Bronze Bow

Dear Reader,
     Hello and thank you for reading this! Today I am going to do a book review on the book called The Bronze Bow. It also is based in Jesus' life time and is around the Roman Empire. Enjoy!


The Bronze Bow
Title: The Bronze Bow
Author: Elizabeth George Speare

                   The Bronze Bow's main character's name is Daniel. He is a Galilean living the same time as Jesus had his ministry. He is orphaned because of the Romans and despises them with all his strength. He put himself and others in danger by openly showing his hate. Daniel lives for a sole purpose: to avenge. He learns through Jesus' own words, blessing, kindness, and his dying sister that love does not deserve to be "avenged" with hate, but should receive love in return.
                    I greatly enjoyed this book, and although the book travels at a slow pace, it was capturing enough to keep me reading!  
P.S. Sorry about my finger in the corner of the picture! The cover was wanting to flip back on me!
                       God Bless!
                                         In Christ, Julia L.C.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wow, you are so consistent with your comments! You are so nice to me! <3 -Julia L.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! We are reading this for school! I love it to far!! Its so exciting, and they leave you at interesting parts at the ending of chapters! ;) I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
    In Jesus' name,
    Sarah Margaret♥
    trustinginthelorddaybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete