Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Latest: Mind Blabbering..

Dear Reader,
     I'm sure most of you have realized that all my post's
subject title have been starting with "The Latest:" I am
wondering if I should keep that, or shake things up!
One thing I could do is change the name of my actual blog
to something like, "My Latest," or maybe, "My Little Latelies,"
Haha! Latlies.. Just made up a word! Well I don't have much else to
say. Thank you again for reading!

   P.S. I'm working with Carmel more lately. All the more time
that I spend with that lil colt, I realize all the more that I
LOVE HIM!! I can't believe that that LORD had blessed me
with a baby horse!! ohhh I love him!!!!!

  Okay, well I hope you enjoyed hearing that I'm still alive.
Love you, BFFs!! <3

                         -Julia L.

No comments:

Post a Comment