Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Latest: Last Friday Errands

Dear Reader,
  
   So sorry about this being a really late post.. I'm writing about something that is a week past! Anyway..

     Last Friday we had two errands One of those gave Jessica an arm cast! By the way, she didn't break it but the doctor wants to see if the irritation will go down if she keeps it still. The brace she was trying wasn't really working, so she said that casting it would just be best. Jessica also passed out in the room! She fell out of a chair and mom caught her. Glad I wasn't there! I would have freaked out..

    We also had art class. The art class is run by our good friend's mom, and I enjoy it so much! In art class we are currently working on a several week project: a paper mache mask! Anyway, we bring the mask-in-progress home each week. I had been putting it in a shoe box, but tragedy struck and I will NOT be bringing that shoebox back to art! You see, that Friday it had been raining and so we didn't want to put Prince, our dog, out in the rain. Well we took him with us! Prince is a really good boy and is great in the car.. but not when he starts throwing up... On our way home I hear a gurgling sound. I thought my little brother was burping! Well we soon turned out it was the dog making that nasty sound of throw up on its way up. In the panic I took my art project out of the box and thrust in under his chin.... just in time..

   For the benefit of your stomach I'll stop there! Well I got to go too. Bye!

    P.S. I'll do another blog post about some great books next time!! See Ya! <3

May the LORD find you faithful!!
          -Julia L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment