Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Latest: Vulture's Venison

Dear Reader,
    Hello! Thnks for reading this! So sorry about my absence..

    I'm sure you are wondering about the crazy title of this post!
You see, long story short, a deer got killed right on the edge
of our property and there were loads of vultures eating it!
Jessica counted 41 of them! I feel rather sorry for the deer. ='(
Nobody really cares about them anymore.. (In my opinion- I
don't want to cause fights or anything..)
 
    Anyway, our dog was having fun chasing them! Each time they got
scared away, it took the hours to come back!

    Well I'm stopping my explanation there for the sake of some people
who don't want to hear about that stuff! (Also for me who doesn't want to
type all that gross stuff.)

   Praise God for the vultures! They clean up more than we think about.
Have you thanked the Lord for vultures today?

         God Bless,
                               Julia L. C.

2 comments:

  1. No, I hadn't thanked God for the vultures today. I often forget how much the vultures do for us, in that they eat the road kill and such so that all of that doesn't get into the soil and contaminate the water. Thanks for the reminder! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Rachel! <3 It is funny how much we take for granted, and never eve thing about, but God still continues in blessing up with it! <3
    -Julia L.

    ReplyDelete