Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Book Review: Series Introduction

Dear Reader,
 
    Welcome to a new series of blog posts! I'm not sure how long this will last, but I think it will be pretty fun while it is here! I have always enjoyed reading books, and although some books just don't really grab me, others REALLY do! I love reading books like these!
                               
                                 TWICE FREED
   So first I am going to do, in the next bost, book review on the book called:  Twice Freed. It is based in the time of the Roman Empire and I love reading about ancient Rome! I love the culture, people, rulers, warriors and so on! Can't get enough of Rome! Alot of people think that Rome is not that fun because the people were so violent, with the gladiators and crusifictions ect. But I can't help being facinated!

                                THE BRONZE BOW
   After that I eventuly plan on doing a book review on the book The Bronze Bow. Now it's the flip side of the coin! Twice Freed happens about 20 years after The Bronze Bow. Isn't that cool!? In this book it is about an orphan boy, named Daniel, whose family was killed by the Romans. He despises the Romans and has dedicated his life to vengence. Vengence for his father's death, vengance for his mother's death of grief, vengence of his grandpa's and uncle's death, vengence of the murder of his friend, and the posessing of his sister who has not gone outside since her family was killed. He is repaying love with hate. He learns throught the words of Jesus Christ, to himself, that love deserves love in return. It is a hard lesson of humbling for Daniel to swallow.

  Well I got to go for tonight! God's blessing and peace and the joy of our LORD Jesus Christ be upon you!         -Julia L.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment