Friday, February 21, 2014

The Lastest: I'm BACK!! Again!

Dear Reader,

       Hello! I have to make this really quick, but I'm so sorry that I was gone! How long was it? a week? Two weeks? Well I tried to get on, but I forgot my password! For a week or so I tried to get on and it kept saying wrong email or password! Then I couldn't find it written down anywhere.. Ugg! It was aweful!

       Wanna know what I was doing wrong? Caramel is the name of my colt, and his name is part of my email. Well I kept spelling it Caramel, when my email was actually Carmel, without the exctra "A"! lol Silly me! Well I have got to go!
                               -Julia L.

       P.S. We got our cat, Simon Edward George spayed- or nutered- today. He is slepping alot now that we finally got him home. It is like he is faint or something.. He doesn't want to wake up! He was also terrified at us and our dogs. :( Please pray that out little Simon will be normal again soon!! I was worried for him when we dropped him off. I cried. ='(

                 God Bless! <3 -JLC

Fun Random Fact: I have the same initals as my little brother! JLC

   

No comments:

Post a Comment