Friday, February 21, 2014

A post about my Sister (And about the importance of never leaving your blogger logged in for fear of hackers!)

Dear Reader,
   
   My sister Jessica is SO awesome!  I love her SO much!  I wish I was just like her.  She is my model and in everything I ever do I wish to be like her, because she is amazing!  I would die for her.  Plus, she driver GREAT!  I will never be as good a driver as she is!  One day I hope to have a single glace of her awesome power, because it is so beyond me!  Her magneficent beauty surpasses all of my understanding.  She is supurb in EVERYTHING she does!

   That is all I have to say.

ps. and Jessica never leaves her blog posts open so someone could hack them.  Of course Jessica would never do a thing like that! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ahem. Can I say HACKED????!!!! Jessica you are SOOO going to get it!!
    -Julia L. (The real one...)

    ReplyDelete