Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Latest: Woodchips!

Dear Reader,
     Hello! Thank you for being alive, and taking a few moments out of your day for your very eyes to zoom over these words! What I really mean by all that is: Thank you for reading this!
    
    Anyway, the title of this post is a very interesting one! It is, if you have not noticed, or the information when in one eye and out the other, called, "Woodchips!"
"Wow! That sound like fun." You say? How kind of you! Well sure, it can be fun! If you.. like.. woodchips.. hmm.. Anywho! Where was I?? Oh yea.. "Woodchips" I shoulda known!

    In our front yard we have two delightful piles of woodchips, which some road-side-working-people dropped off, when my dad stopped and asked them for it. As I was saying, they put two big piles in our yard. This has happened once before, a year or two ago when they also said they would bring the chips to our house. Well this time they put the piles next to each other! Joshua, my brother, and I were jumping from one pile to the other! It was great fun! We also molded slides, steps, seats, and traps from the chips and sticks. It was so much fun!

   So, now I must say my goodbye's and go to sleep, for I need to get my sleep and so school tomorrow! I also should work with Caramel. And Precious. And Memphis. And we might go see The Lego Movie tomorrow, and I need to plan a meal. And.. I have got to go to bed! xD Well, have a nice day/night/evening/morning/afternoon/holiday/what ever time you are reading this!!

                                     'Night!
                                                  -Julia L.

1 comment:

  1. If your piles aren't close to the road, then sledding down them would probably be fun! GOD LOVES YOU ALL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete