Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Latest: Snow Tubing in NC

Dear Reader,
       Hello! Today my Dad took Jessica and I snow tubing in the North Carolina mountains! I was very fun! Both the long drive - with Jessica driving about 3/4ths of the way! - and the tubing itself!
Snow tubing is, in my opinion, the easiest snow sports. I mean snow boarding and skiing seem more difficult, as tubing us just two steps:
 1. Sit down.
 2. Hold on.
 That is more my kind of sport! xD Haha! What kind of sport do you find difficult?

       We had some friends in Michigan who showed us-every year- how to snowboard. Every year it was hard to get it! As snow tubing, all you need to do is follow the same two steps! (As show above!)

       Sorry to make this post so short, but I am really tired after a long day of driving, playing, waiting, and thinking! So God bless, and good night!

                                   -Julia L.C.

1 comment: