Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Latest: My Sister Can Drive??!!??

Dear Reader,

          Yes! That ABSURD title is TRUE! Yikes! She couldn't possibly be that old... could she??
Yes, Jessica has actually driven me and others down the road. She drove I think it was like an hour total! She is so excited! And that makes me happy. :) She got her permit about.. hmm I'd say about 2 weeks ago... I might not be exact on that, you would have to talk to her yourself! :D You can at her blog,  http://homeschooledauthor.blogspot.com/ I think that's it.. tehehe! Rachel or Julia, would you make sure that's it.. I will probably forget! Thanks guys! It's comforting knowing that someone actually reads these things!

      God Bless,
                             Julia L.C.

1 comment:

  1. That is the correct blog. Smile because JESUS CHRIST loves you!!!!

    ReplyDelete