Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Latest: Carmel Apple did WHAT?

Dear Readers,

       Listen to this! This has gotta be the biggest thing that has happened so far in the year! Okay, I know that many of you are not familiar with our property, but the barnyard and our pasture share a fence. Well, last week, Carmel was getting cold in the snow and so he started running around. Now I don't think any of the readers, besides Jessica my sister of course, have ever seen my little Carmel run! He REALLY runs fast! I can't even see his legs! He flies!! He soars!! Well he circled into the barnyard, and without a second glance, he JUMPED the fence! He flew over the highest spot in our fencing for one breathless moment. As he went over, his back feet tapped the wire fencing, and once he landed, and slowed down a bit, he limped a couple steps. But after that he shook himself off and walked away.

   My jaw about slapped the floor. I was so shocked! I had think I had better admit you all that I have a dream of jumping horses. I want to fly over a fence on the back of my favorite animal! Well I suppose that saying, "Careful what you wish for," Is important! ;D hehe! Well I sure do have a jumper now! I think I wished a bit too hard..

   The bad side of this is that is he can get out now. That was about the highest spot in the fence, and thankfully it had no barb wire on it, but now with one jump lower than what he just accomplished, he can get to both our neighbors, the field that we DONT own, the back yard, the front yard, and even worse, the road and on and on and on. Please pray that the little hoof tap he received will teach him not to do that! Thanks for listening!

                     God Bless,
                                             Julia L.C.   

No comments:

Post a Comment