Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Latest: Forever Freedom For Gramdma

Dear Reader,
       Hello there! Thank you for reading this! Ok, these next few posts will say, "The Latest," but they are not really the latest! I got behind in my posting.. again! So I am going to tell you things as if I wasn't telling you all of them at the same time! Ok? Great. =D And before I forget, HAPPY FEBUARY FIRST 2014! 

       First of all I must explain my title. You see, a couple weeks ago my Grandma reached Freedom Forever. She went to heaven. This is not only a time for sorrow, for she will be very glad to see her family and friends after all these years. That is something that makes living to an old age very difficult: You out-live so many people. Your friends, family, and others. Anyway, with the planning, calling, meeting, funeral, ect. we have all been very busy, so I haven't had time to write a whole lot.

    So I want to wrap this up with telling you that if you are loosing a loved one, friend or relative, just remember that God knows best! "Your will not mine."

                       God Bless,
                                             Julia L. C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment